Do you find it hard to control your emotions? Does Do your emotions often dictate your response? Do you wish you had the techniques to harness your emotions and move forward with your life?
If you answered yes to any of the above, I encourage you to explore Emotion-Focused Meditation.
Our emotions are a key to our identity and a guide for decision making. When we lack awareness of our emotions or avoid unpleasant emotions, we are unable to use the information provided by these emotions.
Meditation helps individuals to:
- Become more aware of their emotions
- Welcome, allow and regulate emotions
- Describe emotions clearly and in detail
- Evaluate whether the emotions are helpful or hurtful
- Identify the source of unhelpful emotions
- Develop alternative, healthy ways of coping with situations that often elicit hurtful emotions
If you are seeking help identifying, utilizing and processing your emotions, I encourage you to contact me today. Together, we’ll work on increasing insight, and awareness of emotions, separating useful from hurtful emotions and using healthy emotions to guide action.
Contact me today. I look forward to speaking with you about how I can help.